- Going out on Friday night with my team, to celebrate our first stage opening of MidCity centre. We all had too many beers but a very funny night.
- Having Barnsy explain his theory on protecting himself from sharks when he goes surfing with his mates. Mmm all I can say is I am not going surfing with him anytime soon.
- Having Bowdy and Barnsy explaining the difference between dodgy strippers and high-class strippers… lets just say my eyes got open to a whole other world.
- Laughing uncontrollably at Brooke due to her being called weird by a random outside our office door. Brooke was showing and explaining the technique of star jumps at the time. However still one of the funniest things I have seen and heard for a long time.
- Getting compliments off my team, some of them are very observant more so than others. I have to say when I get them I cherish them. The one I received on Friday it made me smile all day.
- Getting a surprise visit from the Gallaghers…makes me feel all warm and fuzzy when those kids see me and run to me for a hug.
- Receiving chocolate of a very divine looking man from Melbourne, have to say it definitely put a grin on my face. I will be seeing him again in a couple of months when he returns for stage 2 opening. I wonder if I will get more chocolate…And the best thing there I actually gave it away to my team.. OH MY GOD self control is an understatement.
- Receiving a text message from my father saying he was proud of what I had achieved. Very random. Totally unexpected. And lets be honest I never thought I would hear that from him.
- Having my last training session, which was liberating yet strangely emotional. And better yet I didn’t resort to ice cream to make myself feel better.
- Still waiting impatiently for my sister in law to give birth… My theory of tripling her chilli intake so she would go into labour does seem rather selfish… BUT come on me wants to meet baby Castagna.
- Whatever happens all I have to remember is to take one day at a time and think of these song lyrics. ..”Its a new dawn, its a new day, its a new life for me…And I’m feelin good”….