- Meeting my nephew was a very emotional day.
- Laughing uncontrollable at story, where the daughter had to explain what a Brazilian wax was to her mother.
- The Elks has finally packed up his desk…he moves back to head office next week. I am sad. I knew it was coming but the day has finally arrived… He is no longer going to be my Thursday morning coffee bitch.
- Designing a beer stubby holder for my team, with our Incident & Injury Free Motto –It’s Cool to Care, people laugh at its dorkiness however, everyone in the company knows it.
- I finally return to the gym and realised it has a revolving door of employees. To me that says something about the management style. But than again, it could be about a team that is just not in harmony.
- Having a conversation with friends about self-image. Understanding your own, self-image is big part of your own happiness. It is amazing how today’s society can dictate how we see ourselves.
- Wearing all my PPE gear and standing on Pitt Street waiting for the professional photographer and AGAIN having the fanatical random facts man find me. WHY I ask you WHY do they find me. First it was facts about the crane and today it was construction facts on skycrapers.
- Having random people on the train strike up conversations with me, even though i’m wearing ear phones or reading a book. Again I state WHY ME!!!
- Given an awesome idea for my bathroom,… Yes Livvy you are a genius. And thanks Jodes for checking out details with your brother in law.
- Having a surprise visit from my father at Easter time and enjoying the time we spent together.