- Cooney’s farewell was massive, and I payed for it in a big way, missed a road run due to percussion set playing in my head. I probably should have punished myself and gone for a run.
- My team is slowing getting redistributed or resigning to start the next chapter of their lives. It is sad and exciting at the same time.
- I work with an amazing group of people and I am lucky to have had the privilege. They make me laugh everyday without fail.
- Occasionally something can shock me in a good way. It will be interesting to see it play out.
- A few random shots of my drunken happy team!!!