Happy Father’s Day, even though we we’re travelling back home to Sydney Daddy I just want to tell you that;
- I love playing blocks with you, especially when I get to knock over the big towers you build me.
- I love when you read aloud to me in either Portuguese or English.
- I don’t think you have a great singing voice but I love the tune to the rude songs in Portuguese.
- I love how you give me lots of kisses and cuddles.
- You make me giggle all the time. ( But mummy is funnier, she told me to write that).
- I love how you eat my leftover lunch or dinner so mummy thinks I’ve eaten it all.
- I love playing outside and watching soccer on the TV with you.
- You always take time out of your day to talk to me on FaceTime encase I don’t see you before I go to bed at night.
- Your my daddy and I think your awesome.
- My daddy is very special to me because he loves me and loves mummy.