- Parenting is beyond gross sometimes. I’ve just had to remove poo from the bath. I seriously cannot get my hands clean enough. I think even Tornado was horrified, one leg in bath one leg in air with the words poo gross mummy. Yes yes it is darling… Now hand me the bleach!
- Being house bound with sick kids who are contagious with foot and mouth, is like being in prison with the worse possible inmates who are infectious. Seriously it was 2 weeks of hell. Surviving on limited sleep with constant whinging and crying is enough for any adult to cave under pressure.
- Not only was poor Hurricane suffering from Foot and Mouth he was cutting 3 teeth as well. Can we say HELL!
- The moment of blissfully silence when both kids are asleep. I love that moment.
- Listening to Tornado giggling while playing with Daisy only to realise he is throwing my life line my precious Nesspresso Coffee pods at her. I think he’s forgotten mummy needs coffee to survive!